When you open Whatsapp it shows following error and application is not accessible in Mi A1 , Mi Max , Mi 4 , Mi 4i , Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 , Redmi 5A , Redmi Note 3 phones. This problem comes after upgrading MiUi
- Go to Whatsapp Official site
- Download and install latest version from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- It will ask for permission
- This type of file can harm your device. Click on Anyway Ok
- It may require to change setting to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Complete the setup.
- This will fix your problem for Whatsapp issue with Mi A1 / Mi Max / Mi 4 / Mi 4i / Redmi Note 4/ Redmi 4 / Redmi 5A / Redmi Note 3