Nero 11 is released on 5th October, 2011.
Over the last few years, Nero has evolved from a simple CD burning application to a full-featured multimedia suite.
It has some pros and cons for most of general users.
- It is very easy to use
- It provides excellent selection of tools with features in one interface only
- Too many services at start-up and in background
- Many Icons on your desktop and in start menu
Screen Shot :
What’s new with Nero 11 ?
- Nero 11 offers a new Media Browser function for accessing digital libraries
- It can Organize and wirelessly sync iTunes playlists, videos and photos between PCs and Mac devices
- It has come With the much-improved Nero Recode, You can convert media between virtually any file format to output in any virtual device.
- You can share directly with facebook, twitter and youtube.